Archaon the everchosen

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Daken

hello to meet you, I'm new to the community I've been stuck for quite some time in a cosplay project and I have recommended this site to find help or some pattern of armor that serves me.

The case is; I want to make an Archaon armor cosplay from warhammer fantasy, based on the Archaon model that comes out in the videogames of "Warhammer Total War", I can not find anywhere any model of armor or tutorial or pattern that I can use, not even the one of a warrior of basic chaos, all the tutorials and patterns that I find are Warhammer 40k, so until now I have been practically guided by trial and error.

But I want to do things right now so I ask you for help with this: do you have any experience making warhammer fantasy chaos armor, do you know where I can find the concrete patterns I need or someone already made Archaon armor and share their wisdom please?

I want to do it with cheap materials if possible avoiding the subject of resins

PS: I clarify that my English is not very good and I am writing these lines thanks to the Google translator, in case you see any inconsistency in the text XD

archaon total war - Google Search

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.