ARC Trooper's WIP

TK6918

All of you guys have impressed me with your awesome works of art. Each unique in it's own way.

I have a few ideas I want to do with my suit so here it is.

A lot of you guys have trophies of your own. After seeing Stealth's Warmachine, I've decided I will have either an Ironman or Warmachine helmet, damaged as my own trophy. Possibly placed on the tip of a spear, with the eyes flickering as if to show it is malfunctioning.

The second thing I would like to do with my suit is use an RC smoke unit to blow smoke around lasers so they can be seen, and maybe also the hoses that connect to the bio when I remove them.

As far as the design of predator suit overall, I've decided to go with Skunk's closed mouth elder mask and "mamba" bio.

The rest of the suit will follow an AVP theme.

My gaunts will most likely be a bomb gaunt/NON-AVP style blades.

Mask and bio has already been ordered, and will post pics once I receive them.

An Ironman helmet with flickering lights as a trophy?

Now that would be cool. :)
Good luck with the build, have you gotten the mask and bio yet?

Now that does sound an interesting concept....a pred who goes after prey that has equal if not better technological weapons.

According to the tracking info.....your mask has been in every state except yours lol.....so yours should be next on it's journey.
Best of luck with the build.

Mask and bio arrived!!!

DSC01761.jpg

DSC01761.jpg

Since you guys are nice, here's more pics.

The mask fits perfect on my face. I can see through it almost as if I had nothing on.
And I cut out the eyes and sanded the bio a bit.

Skins ordered from Snyder

I will work on installing the magnets and the prepping the teeth next time.

Maybe this week I'll order dreads, beads and quills.

DSC01764.jpg

DSC01768.jpg

DSC01764.jpg

DSC01768.jpg

The skin seems like a good fit! People mostly underestimate how important for the overall good look it is that the skin fits like a, well, skin.

Awesome, man! Love the flickering eyes Iron Man thing!

Thank's Tommy. The skins are from Snyder, and they fit me like a glove.

Haven't been on the boards in a while, so here's the updates since my last post:

I just ordered the AVP armor from Snyder as well, and will be a full AVP armor set, but the left gaunt will be an AVP gaunt with a P1 bomb gaunt top.

I bought Liquitex paint, and ordered lasers from Biohunter76.

I'm just missing dreads, and dread rings that I'm planning to get from bambooie, and fabricate some accessories and weapons.

Is there a Predator presence in the Las Vegas area? I know Hunter from da Islands is there, but is anyone else there too?

I was so excited to receive these, I slapped on whatever I could and took a self shot. Sorry for the blurry pics!

I contacted bambooie and he put me on the waiting list. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back