Aragorn's Ring (Where to find acurrat version)

Because I think I will be getting it for my Birthday!!! :love
Yes!!!! Its Gonna be expensive though....
Ill be getting it in Platinum with Bison emerald eyes, and 14KT gold crown.
Yup, not a cheap deal. He is the actual maker of the ring you see in the fan film born of hope, its really cool if you like lord of the rings then you should definitely check it out! What do you guys think of the design of this Version of the Ring of Barahir? Do you like it better or the other Movie Version better? Thanks!!

Or do you like this one better?
This one is not platinum, but palladium.
So I don't think its as good. But i think ill get the other one.
What do you think?

Wow I see this thread has been vary popular.
Alot of nice pictures!

By the way I see WETA has started offering there version.
any one picked that one up and how does it compare to the NC Ring?

Last edited:
I couldn't really find anything from any of the collections out there that look right. So I instead used the New Line Cinema photo from Sarumans book and had one made. Ended up with this.

Hello all,

Anyone can give me a bit more info about this ring? Who made it? And additional pictures and measurements? Also the weight if possible :D

I have a Jens Hansen barahir ring and would really like to compare them based on that. This week I will review it with some pics so you all know with more detail how amazing it is.

I also have a noble collection one and the one from the movie born of hope.

Hope someone can help here!

Regards to all!

Freddy

Or do you like this one better?
This one is not platinum, but palladium.
So I don't think its as good. But i think ill get the other one.
What do you think?

Wow!! it´s a very nice version!!! The book´s description given is similar with this ring... the Emeralds in the eyes is impresive!!!

This is not the Jens Hansen´s version, and so, Someone know where can I get it?

Really thanks!!

I have a Jens Hansen that I ordered before Christmas and received just after. I'm actually thinking of selling it. It's sterling silver with 18ct gold flowers, no emeralds in the eyes.
I love it but I don't wear it, I have it displayed and it feels like a waste.
I'll likely put it up in the Junkyard soon.

N.

For anyone going for accuracy, it would depend on whether they want movie accuracy or book accuracy. The snakes on the movie ring didn't have emerald eyes. Here's part of the ring's description in Silmarillion.
"...For this ring was like to twin serpents, whose eyes were emeralds, and their heads met beneath a crown of golden flowers, that the one upheld and the other devoured..."

I think Nazgulking's Japanese replica on page 1 had the closest ring to that description. Shame he doesn't have it anymore. It may not have had emeralds, and the gold pieces may have rattled, but that was all repairable, and it had the devouring snake, with enough gold on it to look like the snakes had a crown of golden flowers. Now I'm hunting for it! :D

Well I finally found the Japanese replica one. but the seller won't ship to my country. :(

Last edited:
It's Been a while since I have stopped by RPF and want to reply to this old thread.

I want to say I have had a NC for some time now and can say I am satisfied with its accuracy.

So what I want to know is based on the books, it describes the ring as Silver with snakes that have jewel eyes. So would the Jens Hansen version be the way to go or is there another option?
Becuse of it discribed as being silver then it would be relatively inexpensive.

Thanks everyone!

Hi, I‘ve made the definitive screen accurate version if anyone is interested. Called the “Double’s Tribute” ring - search or check out my King of Crowns YT channel. Cheers from Middle Earth!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back