Aragorn's Crown

Kehlan

I'm making an Aragorn outfit for my other half and was wondering if anyone can give me any advice or ideas on how to tackle making Aragorn's crown?

Yes, Ive seen them for sale, theyre around £200, way more than I want to spend on one part of the costume. I'd rather have a go at making one, if nothing else it'll be interesting to try, even if it doesnt work out right and I'll learn by having a go

that would be cool to make that crown. They have a pepakura file out for the sword, and the crown would go nicely with it... If anyone has it, please share the crown file......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/epitome_hawke/printcrown2small.jpg

Found the none colored version on the hard drive of my crashed computer that I salvaged. haha! I think the colored one is on my old, old computer. You'll have to figure out the size and then color it, but the basics are there.

I would love to see the results if anyone gives it a try!

Here is one I made recently that is less than accurate, but I used craft foam instead of card stock:

P1030012-1.jpg

That looks great. What did you use to produce the raised patterns? I looked around online and found references to something called puffy paint but theres nothing of that description on ebay in gold or silver and Ive never seen anything like it in craft shops in my area.

It actually isn't called puffy paint anymore - just fabric paint. (If I ever update my page I'll change it...)

They sell it at fabric and craft stores. Here's what it looks like:

fabricpaint.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back