ARACHNID STUDIOS - Spider-Man Dye Sub Patterns

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Grampsee

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys! If you don't know me I first made my appearance on here a bit over a year ago making my first Spider-Man outfit. Thread here

Next I decided to tackle making an ASM2 replica which I recently finished. Thread here

Attachments

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

davekirk

Jr Member
How has this post got no comments yet?!
your patterns are great buddy, I've had two of your symbiote patterns and they were great.
Excited to see what you create next.

Grampsee

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How has this post got no comments yet?!
your patterns are great buddy, I've had two of your symbiote patterns and they were great.
Excited to see what you create next.
Thanks buddy. Yours are pretty kickass too

Mystery

Grampsee, did anyone print nd sewed your TASM2 file by any chance? Would be interested in seing a complete one, the file looks really accurate, also like the muscle shading on the file

sp1derman

Sr Member
I absolutely love your patterns particularly mcfarlne and unlimited. Plan to do all 3 next year. I do have 2 patterns if you ever run out of ideas. The animated series 94 style spiderman and black cat pattern for the ladies. I'm currently trying to figure out where to get framless lenses for symbiote and unlimited :)