Limited Run Aquaman Trident Map Bottle

kevinericon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been working on the bottle as seen in the Aquaman, the bottle was found in Kingdom of the Deserters, and later used to point to the direction of the trident.

I recreated the graphic and laser etched onto a flat bottom wine bottle, the result is pretty amazing. The bottle will run for around $40 to $50 depending on the run size, so voice your interest here. I expect to ship these in mid February.

Made a short video while playing around with it:

Pics:
相片 2019-1-15 下午3 07 51 拷貝.jpg

bottom.jpg

相片 2019-1-15 下午5 17 04 拷貝.jpg

Last edited:

kevinericon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'll keep you posted. It's a very nice display, people had no idea what to expect as it looks like a normal bottle, it's a guarantee "wow" when you look at it for the first time. (Kinda like how it was in the movie)

kevinericon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The bottles were ready to engrave, but I wanted to finish the artwork for the map too, but got really busy lately. I’ll try get the bottles done first if I can. Thanks!

kevinericon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thank you for your continuing interest on this project, I took some time to finish the map artwork and send to printer. Here's a sneak peak.

Bottle map demo.jpg

Last edited:

kevinericon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have finally finish the bottle and maps, these are ready to ship. For one bottle and one map, it's $60 and shipping is $30. PM me for payment details.

The bottle graphic is perfected, better than my previous sample, the laser etching is really sharp, I had tried a few machines to find the best setting to preserve the detail. The map you'll receive will be brand new and scroll up inside the bottle, you'll have to distress it yourself, it's very thick, harder to ignite, therefore it's easier to control the burn.

enterprise0216

Kevin, great job!! Looks very cool i will be ordering one from you on the 28th June. Its the only time i will have funds left over for my collecting hobby...LOL. I hope you are doing great. I have the Trident and the bottle and map will tie everything nicely thanks for making it happen.