aqua resin

Those kinds of replies don't help anyone. It isn't funny and IMO it should be against the rules here. Here is a link for you http://www.aquaresin.com/products.html It took me about two seconds to find using google LOL
Actually they do. This kid has been asked nicely to try and look things up for himself several times. I am not trying to be funny just blunt. He needs to do his own leg work and find answers for himself. He knows what the product is he could have spent 2 seconds to type it into any search engine but instead he asks some one else to do it for him. Heck he has even asked me if I would go to another board and ask for Pepekura files for him instead of joining a discussion on that board.

Give a man a fish he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for life. Sometimes that lesson isn't pretty. Sometimes it is blunt, which is the only way to reach some people.

Actually they do. This kid has been asked nicely to try and look things up for himself several times. I am not trying to be funny just blunt. He needs to do his own leg work and find answers for himself. He knows what the product is he could have spent 2 seconds to type it into any search engine but instead he asks some one else to do it for him. Heck he has even asked me if I would go to another board and ask for Pepekura files for him instead of joining a discussion on that board.

Give a man a fish he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for life. Sometimes that lesson isn't pretty. Sometimes it is blunt, which is the only way to reach some people.
sorry if i was doing that and this is what i expected u to say

Bro, I am not trying to dog you or make fun but it is really annoying when I see someone who keeps asking for help when they can help them self. A quick google search will pull up quite a bit of information. I have seen several threads from you asking for clay, wig heads, pep files, and reference pics. Moth Monty gave you the pics he is using and you ask for more. Do a search for sith stalker and you will find a ton or follow his advise about FlagshipEclipse.

There are several sights out there for mask making equipment ( Monster maker is my fav they sell a kit that comes with every thing you need, clay a head to sculpt on, latex, the works). When you asked me to talk to the guys/gals over at TDH for you it screamed LAZY to me and kind of p'd me off as did the requests for more pics after you had been informed where one of the best sources to find them(twice). After a certain point I take off the kid gloves, and tend to be quite blunt. Hopefully you can take some heart from this and start to do some footwork yourself. Believe me I have been in your shoes. I also do SCA and no one in my group does anything outside of Europe for personas, mine is Japanese, so I have to strike out and do all the leg work myself. I have to finde other SCAdians who also do this type of persona myself.

Your situation is not so dissimilar as there are few people who have attempted this costume however their is a ton of info on it you just need to look.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back