Aqua Predator

kenny

Well, I gave this one a shot with some different tones. Left a little gloss to emulate the underwater theme. Not sure about the final product? Great castings on this kit though, little to no dremel required. Thanks for lookin: http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23508058

392346910.jpg

I'm flabbergasted by the incredible, amazing, awesome, stupendous, genius, fantastic, excellent paint job on this kit, it really captures that underwater depth feel. I like it...A LOT.

Beautiful work Kenny. I like the copper hilites and the blues and greens in the skin tones. very cool take on a really cool model.

John

I can't stop looking at this, the contrasts in color are so great, the helmet is just so...masterfully done the color choice, the paint apps, oh man.

I just LOVE those green tones on your paint job Kenny, really really sweet job overall!!

It kinda makes me think about the chameleon quote from P1

Thanks for the inspiration.

Kick ass buildup, I love the colors on the base and dig the shark logo on the bio! Beautiful job Kenny, congrats :)

It has a 'luminous' glow to it which makes it look as if it is lit from within especially the eyes :) A great paint job on this.

...what the others said :)

Paintjob is spot on! Over the top awesome.

May I also say: That's a really good picture you've taken of the kit!! Great angle and frame, makes it *very* life-like!!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back