Aqua Predator

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BENSIN

I'm flabbergasted by the incredible, amazing, awesome, stupendous, genius, fantastic, excellent paint job on this kit, it really captures that underwater depth feel. I like it...A LOT.

John Hircock

Beautiful work Kenny. I like the copper hilites and the blues and greens in the skin tones. very cool take on a really cool model.

John

BENSIN

I can't stop looking at this, the contrasts in color are so great, the helmet is just so...masterfully done the color choice, the paint apps, oh man.

gecko

I just LOVE those green tones on your paint job Kenny, really really sweet job overall!!

It kinda makes me think about the chameleon quote from P1

Thanks for the inspiration.

gecko

I can't stop looking at this, the contrasts in color are so great, the helmet is just so...masterfully done the color choice, the paint apps, oh man.
Totally agree with you there Sir!
The eyes on that bio are just superb.

Nismo300ZX

This is one of THE best kits I've ever seen painted up. Masterpiece on the color schemes. And the base is fantastic!

Ice1

By far the best one I seen here painted up. Love the colors you decided to use on this kit.

Faken

Kick ass buildup, I love the colors on the base and dig the shark logo on the bio! Beautiful job Kenny, congrats :)

csoldier

It has a 'luminous' glow to it which makes it look as if it is lit from within especially the eyes :) A great paint job on this.

tommynator1024

...what the others said :)

Paintjob is spot on! Over the top awesome.

May I also say: That's a really good picture you've taken of the kit!! Great angle and frame, makes it *very* life-like!!