AQUA PREDATOR

Ta2pro

Well,kinda.Casey asked me to use pred patterns(for a customer)but Abe sapien colors.so here's the results.hope u like.
1283140309.jpg

1283140441.jpg

1283141205.jpg

1283140544.jpg

1283140651.jpg

Fantastic job! I would love to see the same paintjob on a full mask. I'm thinking a P2 design with those colors would be unreal.

Fackin' ell! Thats great. Ive always thought at some point there should be a water oriented Predator or a water tribe and thats how i pictured the colours.

That is so awesome! I love the colors and what you did to the tips of the dreads Whos halfmask/dreads are those? Which bio are you going to use? :eek:

That is so awesome! I love the colors and what you did to the tips of the dreads Whos halfmask/dreads are those? Which bio are you going to use? :eek:

Thanks! Actually, Joe is making this for my wife ("SrqNeith") . This suit is going to be a long process because I have "Uratz" making the female skin (custom skin and armor which we will keep the "Lair" posted on the process of what style Predator we are going for). When that skin is finished, we are going have Joe is finish painting the "Abe Sapien" style for the rest of the suit. (skin only, armor is going to be new to the Predator concept) To answer your question on the Bio, that would be the Narin Bio or look at my signature on the blue side to get a glimpse of it.

the head reminds me of when you see like satelite pictures of the barrier reef I love the blue preds (aqua/turquoise is my joint fav colour with chrome,gun metal and gold)

That's a cool look . Very amphibian .

Amphibian from wiki ...

Amphibians evolved in the Devonian Period and were top predators in the Carboniferous and Permian Periods, but many lineages were wiped out during the Permian–Triassic extinction. One group, the metoposaurs, remained important predators during the Triassic, but as the world became drier during the Early Jurassic they died out, leaving a handful of relict temnospondyls like Koolasuchus and the modern orders of Lissamphibia.

Predators

Thank you soooooo much, Joe! It looks beautiful (if you can call a Predator that lol) I really love it! As my husband (knightviper 09) already pointed out, to those who are wondering, this is my half mask.

Fackin' ell! Thats great. Ive always thought at some point there should be a water oriented Predator or a water tribe and thats how i pictured the colours.

I was thinking the same thing. Was reading a Predator omnibus where I saw a story with a Predator underwater, and thought what if...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back