Aqua Hunter

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
You know what I love about your paintups? You take perfect hi-res pictures and you take them from multiple viewpoints to show off the piece from every possible angle. Of course your paint is top notch and always looks incredible, but seeing that I won't be holding one of these in my hands to admire, I love that I can virtually see this in my head thanks to you taking incredible shots from cool angles. Thank you Joe!

Are the eyes tiny little slits like that or did you paint them that way? Looks wicked...

MonkeyRaff

Looks great, but I also the blue predator concept they used on the box picture. I love this kit, so original.
Great paint up like always Joe!
;)

Edit: I never noticed before that they were human's skulls on the base... Nice!

encline designs

Amazing!!! I didn't even know there were soooo many kits around!!!! I am going to be going broke....I know this is going to sound weird, but I love the detail on the trout!!!

MasterAnubis

I really like your color scheme. I think that your colors are less distracting than the blue and somehow I'm seeing more of the details than I did before .

Anyway, I really like your work. This may be a weird question, how many separate colors do you use in a paint up like this? How many do you end up mixing(if any)?

DARKMETHOD

omg! i have seen your work and i want to kick a small child 'cause i want one of your 'work of arts' so bad!

awesome freaking job!

Bovine13

Man that looks awesome. I saw pics of a bright neon colored one when the sculpt was first released. I really like the colors you used. The red tones in the skin look great. Is the strapping on the spear an addition? How did you get it formed like that?

mangrasshopper

thanks guys!
Glad you like the colors!
As for the spear ropes, yeah they are added....made of wire wrapped in paper....and bent into position.
and as for putting it in a fish tank...hmmm..........lol!

CheChe2837

Damn just finished looking through the whole portfolio excellent work! By far some of the best paint ups I've ever seen!