Apollo A7L Moon Suit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kokanee

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I don't have patterns per se, just some drawings that guided me along a lot of what I did was cut and hope so to speak. I'll PM you with what I have though.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kokanee

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
20201030_091500.jpg

Rocking the A7L at the office today, gunning for 1st prize in the costume contest. A steady supply of gatorade is key to avoid dehydration in this haha.

Kokanee

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Selling the leftover bits from my project, free just cover shipping!

JamesDalton

I know some of you have used fingertips that were actually made from silicone, but I'm wondering if anyone has spray painted their 3D printed tips and if so what spray paint and color did you use?

Attachments

• Armstrong_Visor_Gloves_006.jpg
    Armstrong_Visor_Gloves_006.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 48

Kokanee

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I got lazy hunting for the correct colour and went with something that had too much green in it. I need to repaint when I find the time/correct colour.

Skysurfer

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This has been a great read, thanks for sharing the info/files.
Just wish I had ran into it a year ago when I was working on some parts for a friends project, I really didn't have much to go on for sizing. Have enough now that I may give a complete suit a try for myself.
-A

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.