Want to Buy AOU Vision 3d Printed Armouring (fully finished)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

dansl

Jr Member
Hi,

i'm looking for someone to make visions cape attachment which goes around his neck/chest. also his forearm and shin guards.

I have posted 2 images which shows it quote well, I need it done pretty quick as in 4-6weeks. I am going to start looking into doing this stuff myself but as time is of the essence I can't take weeks learning how to use the programme lol.

EDIT: unless someone wants to just do the 3D file and send it across so I can get it printed my end then that would be fine and i'll look at finishing it.

Cheers,

Dan.

htvision7.jpg

hottoysvisionheader.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Futurescape3D

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Within 4 to 6 weeks we could have this design completed, 3D printed, and shipped to you. Let us know if you would like to move forward. If you do, we will need exact dimensions for each piece. Thanks!