Anywhere you can buy Trooper armor by the piece?

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by Sketchman, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Sketchman

Sketchman New Member

Anyone know of any websites that you could by Stormtrooper armor by the piece. In particular I'm maybe needing some thigh pieces and perhaps shoulder bells? Anywhere out there to buy such items? I currently have FX thigh pieces which, unfortunately for me, are too small. They are already glued together, so I don't think putting shims are the answer. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Darth Mawr

Darth Mawr Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

3. tk2647

tk2647 Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

PM sent

4. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper Well-Known Member

<div class='quotetop'>(Sketchman @ Jul 9 2006, 01:54 AM) [snapback]1276977[/snapback]</div>
    If Armor F/X thighs are too small then I can guarantee that any other movie-accurate armour will be even smaller (Authenticprops, GF, SDS etc. etc.)
    I think someone makes Armor F/X suits with larger thigh pieces... maybe someone can PM you the details?

Cheers,
    John

5. Sketchman

Sketchman New Member

Thanks John...I've got one PM already with a possible lead...maybe Leia would have asked me, "aren't you a little fat for a Stormtrooper" :cry

<div class='quotetop'>(tk2647 @ Jul 9 2006, 02:56 AM) [snapback]1277105[/snapback]</div>

6. DarkLordSalvo

DarkLordSalvo Well-Known Member

I actually thought of ordering a right forearm and left bicep so I could have a more accurate ANH look to my AP.

Entertaining the idea was as far as I got. :D

7. WarEagle

WarEagle Well-Known Member

Not to hijack, but I'm looking for a TK chest, back, shoulder bells, and straps. If anyone knows a source please PM me, thanks.