Anything on Tank Police Tank

modelar7

Hi
I want to do a model of the tank with the balls as the track system. I don't have any reference materials I was wondering if any one had anything except the trailer that I have seen on u-tube.

Dan

Wow, that's going back a way. I might have an art book around the place somewhere. Will have a look.

Loved that show - the tank reminds me of the one in the opennig scenes of the 2004 Appleseed movie. Only the front 2 sets of wheels were spherical on that one though, I think. I'll need to watch it again.

Not sure what that is exactly, but would this by any chance be what you're looking for:

tank_police_small.jpg

Hey it's Bonaparte. He's from the newer Tank Police that was out. Then they did Tank Swat which was yet another tank.

Boneparte was around way before the animation; in the Manga - Dominion: Tank Police
The design changed a little, but was basically the same little guy...... There was a really nice kit that came out a few years ago - Not very big, but the detailing was nice.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back