Anyone watching the Spiderman 3 shoot in Cleveland?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Primrodo

Sr Member
Funny that his right arm has red showing....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jediwannabe @ Apr 26 2006, 10:32 PM) [snapback]1233886[/snapback]</div>
Yes, it has been reported. I'm sure you've seen the only real Spider-man 3 poster. It is the black outfit/Venom

[/b]

TK648

Sr Member
Not to get off the topic here but
Just exactly how many RPF members actually
live in Cleveland, besides myself.
or a suburb just ouside of Cleveland.

Andrew

tripoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am here in Toledo, my wife grew up in Bay Village and we met at the University of Toledo long long ago... :)

TK648

Sr Member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Qui-Gonzalez @ Apr 27 2006, 11:37 AM) [snapback]1234239[/snapback]</div>
Cleveland proper. I loathe the East Side. I get lost in those Eastern Suburbs.
[/b]

I heard that, and agree 110% :D
a buddy of mine lives over by coventry road
and I loathe going to that part of town
Where in cleveland, I am over by the Metro Parks Zoo

Andrew

Qui-Gonzalez

Master Member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TK648 @ Apr 27 2006, 01:08 PM) [snapback]1234267[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Qui-Gonzalez @ Apr 27 2006, 11:37 AM) [snapback]1234239[/snapback]
Cleveland proper. I loathe the East Side. I get lost in those Eastern Suburbs.
[/b]

I heard that, and agree 110% :D
a buddy of mine lives over by coventry road
and I loathe going to that part of town
Where in cleveland, I am over by the Metro Parks Zoo

Andrew
[/b][/quote]
An Old Brooklyn HOMEY. LOL

TK648

Sr Member
Look who showed up in Cleveland today
Loooks like a reshersal for a stunt
I did not take the pictures a friend of mine who works downtown took them
sorry I could not have been there :(

Andrew

Qui-Gonzalez

Master Member
Sunuva....Is this the last weekend for shooting? What's with the fella in Sandman garb standing in the foreground? A fight perhaps?

FETTCLONE

That looks like a pretty good shot for someone to make a screen-accurate Sandman costume to wear for the opening. :lol The only thing we don't see yet is a belt buckle, but that's a really clear shot anyhow. Nice work.