Anyone seen this lmao

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hellonearth

what the hell are these? can't be fan-made can they, the suits and effects look too good (for just a simple "do it at home" kinda thing) any body know? or is it just FOX's sense of humor, it's funny but i don't know what's goin on!?!? (that's an invitation for a short explanation)

gam3rgod

what the hell are these? can't be fan-made can they, the suits and effects look too good (for just a simple "do it at home" kinda thing) any body know? or is it just FOX's sense of humor, it's funny but i don't know what's goin on!?!? (that's an invitation for a short explanation)
Yeah one of the guys who put the vid up said that it was an ad for the dvd release in europe

MotoGuy75

That is the first time I have scene that particular one,pretty cool.Where do you guys find these?

Daren