Anyone received the Black Series Boba Fett Rearmored/Repaint?

Din stated something among the lines that his beskar would only hold Fennec’s rifle fire from long distance. Even in the last episode it was stated that only beskar could pierce beskar.

I would assume that beskar is pretty damn strong but not impervious to some higher caliber rifles, beskar weapons, etc

Din stated something among the lines that his beskar would only hold Fennec’s rifle fire from long distance. Even in the last episode it was stated that only beskar could pierce beskar.

I would assume that beskar is pretty damn strong but not impervious to some higher caliber rifles, beskar weapons, etc
But we watched Mando walk into Stormtrooper blaster fire and heavy machine gun fire with no damage in the last episode of season 2

It could well be a red herring. Maybe the dent was deliberately added to the shape during the forging / moulding process to make any opponent believe that the material of the helmet was not Beskar but some ordinary metal which could be damaged easily. So Boba was seen as less dangerous as he really was - until someone tried to hit and smash the metal.

It could well be a red herring. Maybe the dent was deliberately added to the shape during the forging / moulding process to make any opponent believe that the material of the helmet was not Beskar but some ordinary metal which could be damaged easily. So Boba was seen as less dangerous as he really was - until someone tried to hit and smash the metal.
Bobas helmet was Jangos and there wasn't a dent . Boba said it was beskar when he took it back from Mando

I dunno man - about the colors...

Maybe Hasbro did nail the true ESB color

Ya know - we collect original props, replicate props, and visit film locations to say, "Holy **** - so THAT'S what it really looks like...!"

The BS ESB green looks too dark in person, but in imagery, it looks dead on....

Attachments

• IMG_3087.JPG
    IMG_3087.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 71
One of reasons I lean towards the green being more correct on the efx pcr is because Fett4reals_1313_studios had access to colors and images we don’t have in order to paint the prototype for efx.

Even the images we have of the ESB hero (the second image of just the helmet is a stunt helmet) the lighting messes with what we have.

1643770436569.jpeg

1643770547770.jpeg

1643770588364.jpeg
D845F20B-B58F-41D7-9C16-E901CB5F284D.jpeg
50442923-D51B-48E4-A4D2-44583713AFAA.jpeg
AB56B05A-A16A-48EA-AA31-09E75D4181A2.jpeg

I thought Dinn's armor was pure beskar where as most Mandalorian armor is an alloy; so might explain it denting but still being called Beskar. I also thought the dent happened from the big bull in the arena fight in Attack of the Clones. Though I know there was a deleted scene from Clone Wars where it was going to be from a direct hit from Cad Bane un a duel.

Photo credit to:

Who ******* ROCKS, BTW...!!!

I always tended to screen accuracy over movie accuracy.
We all know that the original prop can be slightly different from what we saw on screen for several factors ( Distortion, light etc…)
I wasn’t on the set, so my own references are what I saw on screen.
And I’m in this hobby to find back the emotions of what I saw on screen.
So from this point of view we can say that Hasbro amazingly did the job for a ridiculous price.

Last edited:
One of reasons I lean towards the green being more correct on the efx pcr is because Fett4reals_1313_studios had access to colors and images we don’t have in order to paint the prototype for efx.

Even the images we have of the ESB hero (the second image of just the helmet is a stunt helmet) the lighting messes with what we have.

View attachment 1541153

View attachment 1541154

View attachment 1541156

What's the story behind the shot with the helmet being worked on?

Isn't correct that the black scaring around the yellow kill stripes were post-production damage?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back