Anyone received the Black Series Boba Fett Rearmored/Repaint?

Maybe the Corellian bulk transport got stuck sideways in the spaceport. :)

Yeah, kind of annoyed it's taking so long, especially since others have gotten theirs
from other sources.

I think this is more of the problem..

9D640D41-BA7B-4CDA-B4EA-D4949929A1B9.jpeg
308A936A-96F7-4AFF-9194-4361DB554F9C.png
Almost a mile long of pirated packages.. looking for expensive stuff and trashing the rest..

Is it me or is the BoBF helmet a little bit narrower in the mandibles as well? I suppose it could be due to the lens used but the "standard" Boba helmet is pretty wide (as is the Black Series ESB release). But all of the images I have seen of the show helemt it looks like it's somewhere between ESB Boba and Din's in The Mandalorian.

Is it me or is the BoBF helmet a little bit narrower in the mandibles as well? I suppose it could be due to the lens used but the "standard" Boba helmet is pretty wide (as is the Black Series ESB release). But all of the images I have seen of the show helemt it looks like it's somewhere between ESB Boba and Din's in The Mandalorian.
It’s a really different shaped helmet, really reworked

It's the same...

~48mm each

I received my re-armored version yesterday.

I like it a lot, but my intent is to re-paint it as the classic ESB battle-damaged version. I DO HAVE the BS ESB helmet, but sorta want to leave it alone. I view the re-armored version as a "blank canvass".

What is the consensus on the colors (for the domes) of BOTH BS Fett helmets?

My first impression of the ESB version was that the green was too dark, but the more I looked at it, the more it seemed to match that first image we say in the Lucasfilm: SW to IJ book so many years ago.

My first impression of the re-armored version was that the dome color was closer to what I prefer / expect, but again - I'm not so sure...

Totally agree about the first ESB helmet.
IMO Hasbro completely nailed this flat army green.
5zvb.jpg

Last edited:
They are releasing the ESB helmet again in April, the bobf re armored paint job can be found anywhere right now

I received my re-armored version yesterday.

I like it a lot, but my intent is to re-paint it as the classic ESB battle-damaged version. I DO HAVE the BS ESB helmet, but sorta want to leave it alone. I view the re-armored version as a "blank canvass".

What is the consensus on the colors (for the domes) of BOTH BS Fett helmets?

My first impression of the ESB version was that the green was too dark, but the more I looked at it, the more it seemed to match that first image we say in the Lucasfilm: SW to IJ book so many years ago.

My first impression of the re-armored version was that the dome color was closer to what I prefer / expect, but again - I'm not so sure...

The consensus over at TDH believe, as do I, that the Hasbro green is too dark. I know that people are very please with the colors that archive x has been able to achieve.

Here’s a FPH2 vs eFx vs Black Series

1643749778556.jpeg

So my son asked a great question about Bobas dent. Beskar doesn't dent . We can say Bobas helmet wasn't beskar, however he said it was beskar when he took it back from Mando.

Go

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back