Anyone own a Killer Body Iron Man?

GRINCH

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
HI gang. I'm wondering if anyone here owns a Killer Body Iron Man suit? I see that it is a licensed costume, but I'm still on the fence.

I'd love to see some photos as well. I had the Captain America suit and while it was beautiful I sold it bc it was too small.

I don't own it, but I know 2 guys who do. If I can be perfectly honest, I think it's a huge waste of money. It's flashy, sure, and it catches people's eyes, but to me it's waaay too glossy. It's not really the beautiful candy red from the films, and if I had one I would probably 'fake' weather some of the panels and stuff to make them seem like real metal. But yeah, no, for 4000/10000, make a suit and paint it with metallic cherry red car paint. Think a brand new car at the car show or something. It looks *too* new and too pristine, but it works I guess. I've also seen some version where some pieces weren't painted (the silver over the shoulder pieces, for some reason). So yeah. Homemade suits fo' days. They're also really thin, I believe, and they don't offer any other sizes.

Killerbody frequently post pictures of their suits on their facebook page I believe, though.

My friend owns one, Its a gorgeous suit but a lot of parts are held together with literal tape... Unless you are buying used and at a discount I wouldnt go for it

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back