Anyone make the Batman Forever Sonar Suit?

FastballSpecial

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Are there any costume makers that produce a Sonar Suit?

I feel like this is such an underrated look and always liked it since I was a kid.

Batman_Forever_Kilmer.jpg

e543742d806ef7bbff5bed340104745e.jpg

I contributed to a sonar suit a couple of years ago (just on the modeling end), but I think only one was ever made on that project. Not that any of the bat suits are cheap builds lol, but this one in particular got VERY expensive because of the large body pieces.

The Sonar is made by one person currently. Uncle Ed is the name he goes by. He can make you a set in latex. I can make the cowl, belt and cape clips.
I have molds for the armor but in some areas it needs cleaning up. I owned a screen used suit up until late last year and I took hundreds of photos of the chest especially so if I decide to work on it again I have really good reference.
Look up MTBworks on Instagram if you want to see what a set of armor from my molds currently looks like.

The Sonar is made by one person currently. Uncle Ed is the name he goes by. He can make you a set in latex. I can make the cowl, belt and cape clips.
I have molds for the armor but in some areas it needs cleaning up. I owned a screen used suit up until late last year and I took hundreds of photos of the chest especially so if I decide to work on it again I have really good reference.
Look up MTBworks on Instagram if you want to see what a set of armor from my molds currently looks like.
Thats pretty sick. Where did you get the molds? Also do you know where I can get a panther suit from batman forever?

You had a screen used suit? That's amazing!

I'll shoot you a PM to see if it's even something I could consider in the near future.

This was the torso of the screen used suit I had. I sold it after I took a ton of images to recreate it in a digital file. Plus I didn't want to sit on it and allow it to rot away as foam latex tends to do. I also had the legs and cape which are also both gone.
The molds I have were made from a production made suit, not this one.

74154630_2370039983311419_6288135612323069952_n.jpg

This was the torso of the screen used suit I had. I sold it after I took a ton of images to recreate it in a digital file. Plus I didn't want to sit on it and allow it to rot away as foam latex tends to do. I also had the legs and cape which are also both gone.
The molds I have were made from a production made suit, not this one.

View attachment 1640618
That's amazing!

Were the boots a part of the that suit you owned?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back