Anyone make a good classic C3PO helmet?...

darthwhitey

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looking for a high quality C3PO helmet for display...this seems to be a helmet that's slipped through the cracks over the years?

Sideshow has their bust(s) that now go for big bucks and I don't think they were that accurate anyway?

Anything out there?!

Jason Street, Pedge Wadley, or Alfredo Calle are the major makers that I'm aware of.

This is a resin kit by Jason with brass parts, finished by Pedge. The chrome is vac metalized.

IMG_20211014_182248__01__01.jpg

Looking for a high quality C3PO helmet for display...this seems to be a helmet that's slipped through the cracks over the years?

Sideshow has their bust(s) that now go for big bucks and I don't think they were that accurate anyway?

Anything out there?!
Great question! Me too!

I believe Gordon Tarpley does one too. Considering he's been in official stuff I suppose that would make his screen accurate?

Jason Street, Pedge Wadley, or Alfredo Calle are the major makers that I'm aware of.

This is a resin kit by Jason with brass parts, finished by Pedge. The chrome is vac metalized.

View attachment 1506710
Hi all, just wanted people to be aware that Pedge sadly passed away last Friday 10th December 2021. Had had been diagnosed with motor neurone disease whilst in lockdown (here in the UK) last year. After a short time in hospital he came home for his last week at home.

Am a member of the UK R2-D2 Builders Club, who had been fundraising for him, the news was passed to us by a fellow member and close friend of Pedge’s.

Is there anyone still making the c3po helmet vac metalized and finished out? I am very much interested in picking one up. Trying to find an "accurate" one with some lineage as there doesnt seem to be ANYTHING official out there remotely close. Either a mirror finish version or ESB weathered.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back