Anyone make a full sized Childs Play chucky doll replica

planet

looking for a full sized replica from that first childs play .
if anyone can refer me to a company be cool.

A few companies have already made full scale replicas. Most are unavailable through normal online retailers, as they have long sold out, like sideshow for example.

Best bet is having a look on ebay to see what is on offer, there's normally a good few on there!

I bought a full sized Good Guy doll from Japan ten years ago. It talks and has GoodGuy batteries.

It cost a lot. I shudder to think what it would cost these days after the QEI, QEII, and QEIII programs have devalued the Dollar.

dumb question how tall are the full sized dolls supposed to be lol
there are a wide variety close in size.

Not an expert, but they should be something like 24" - 30" i think

Someone with one of the dolls or an expert can now correct me!

Saw them again today at Spencer's. Definatly near the 30" line. Didn't think to bring a tape measure for you.

I believe the Spencers ones are 24"
Btw... How much are they selling them for at the store? They used to be $39.99, and if they still are, I might need to pick one up :)

I believe the Spencers ones are 24"
Btw... How much are they selling them for at the store? They used to be $39.99, and if they still are, I might need to pick one up :)

just went on their website still at 40.00!! snatched one for my collection.
Spencer's are offering 4.99 shipping !
Such a cool piece and a great price:)

For those of you who are interested, I kind of doubt that movie accuracy was the primary concern for Spencer's. The Jjapanese Goodguy Doll, which cost over $800.00, is a more like 32".

Just in case people are getting the wrong idea about what Chucky was.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back