Anyone knows where "Seviz" is???

gatoulas

Hello everyone.

About a month ago I bought a Hird Celtic Bio by a member of this forum named "Seviz". Everything seemed to go smoothly and the seller was rather polite and nice. He told me that he would have dispatched the package the other day and e-mail me the tracking number. He never did... I tried to contact him in eBay, here in the forums and via Paypal (I filled a report and started a debate), but I never received an answer. The payment was made to "FUSETEK". Of course, till now I have not received the package either and I don't know if he has mailed it to me.

So, please, does anyone know, something about him? Maybe another e-mail address in which he will respond. I hope nothing wrong happened to him and, of course, I hope he didn't scum me.

Anyway, thanks a lot to all you nice people and sorry for the inelegant (and full of grammatical errors) topic.

I spoke to him several weeks back he was going to buy a P1 mask and just one day dissapeared and I ended up having to sell it to someone else. He lives in the same state as I do. I hope hes ok to seems like a nice person dont seem like the kind that would rip someone off. Hope it all works out for you.

Thanks, mate. I am still trying to reach him, but I am losing hope. I will make a claim on Paypal soon, even though I don't like it this way. I really hope he is fine. We'll see...

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back