Anyone know who made this Celtic bio?

LukaKovach

Found this on ebay, the auction ended though, but I'm curious as to how accurate it is (size and all), interested in buying it if it's from someone around here. I think it looks really good, esp the paint.

DSCN6719.jpg

DSCN6725.jpg

DSCN6723.jpg

DSCN6726.jpg

DSCN6727.jpg

On the description it says:

"Predator 1/1 Pro-Painted
Celtic Helmet Kit
It made by fiberglass and
painted very detail already
size around 19"x13"inch"

:D

I'm pretty sure that particular one has been recast about a million times, and I couldn't tell you who the originator was. Those ones are commonly available from various places in asia, and I think someone in the UK just started selling them as well.

Its the "pimch" celtic or something like that. I think the original sculpt was from a guy in Germany, but not sure about it.
Anyway, you'll find one pretty easily, on ebay for example. I think there's a raw one around as we speak.

NightHunter,

Pimch is on The List, yes, he's a recaster :D

Too bad there isn't a way for the original maker of an item to mark it somehow (inside?) so you can tell its not a copy.... then anytime somebody has one for sale, ask him to post a picture of the part of the item that shows the mark.... if he won't then thats an indication of a problem..... but then again, marks can be copied also...

---
Ei'luj

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back