Anyone know where I can get Persil?

Splice

I've been trying to stay on the more budgeted side of my build and one of the best cheaper taunts I've seen is using Persil bottles. I live in the US and was just curious if that product was only used overseas or if they had it here in the states. If they do, does anyone know who carries that brand? If not, is there another brand here that has a bottle roughly the same size and shape? Thanks

yeah we get it here but im sure the bottle desingn is generic or similar to others.try your local wallmart and just size a bunch of them up,if your hell bent on it you could always get persil from ebay.co.uk

It's no big deal. I'm running short on time now and I was just trying to find some short cuts. I've already started making the gaunts now. I ended up buying some dreads instead of making them, so that should just about even out time wise. Good idea though. Thanks.

ive rang persil up and they have said the 42 wash bottle has been discontinued now for 2 months or so ,your best bet would be trying smaller outlets they might have some kicking around ,im after some as well mate.good luck!

Hey I tried to find Persil aswell. The only thing I could fnd close was All brand ( I think thats the brand name) though its only 32 loads so the bottle is smaller I needed to cut straight down the middle and velcro it to make it alittle bigger for my arm. One good thing you can try is to make the gauntlet shapes from foam (upholstery foam) or you can use pringles cans like other members do aswell. Hope this helps! Good luck

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back