Anyone know what this is?

bigdaz

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Guys, I managed to get my hands on this little beauty recently and was hoping someone in here could give me some info on it. It looks like a master proof / positive for the P2 bio. It's solid cast iron and weighs almost 60lbs. It looks 1000 times better in real life than it does on the photos, the detail is truly incredible. I've attached some shots and a side by side direct comparison with the HCG Pred 2 Bio. Any light you guys could shine on the piece would be truly appreciated. Thanks

I added an update on this in the wrong section .... So here's the link

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=23747

IMG_2678.jpg

IMG_2677.jpg

Mask_Comparison_Shots.JPG

I always thought it was a recast of the HCG bio since the stock pic for the auction shows warpage on the bio and the flarign out of the cheeks.
Hope you get some one to pin point it's origins.
good luck

I saw that on ebay a while back...but I don't really know any more about it than roninpred. Given the stand, it does look like someone molded the HCG bio and poured an iron cast, same with the stand. Very different, though it is a little warped.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back