Anyone know if you can get Def Leppard Bringin on the Heartbreak with Switch 625 together?

Sluis Van Shipyards

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is driving me nuts because every time on the radio they play Def Leppard Bringin on the Heartbreak and it then goes right into Switch 625, but I can't find anywhere that you can download the songs together. Does anyone know?

listen to the CD, LP or cassette?

(ducks and runs for cover)

On a more helpful note, iTunes has (or at least did have) an option to join tracks when importing them from a CD merging tracks in iTunes 12. 9.2.5 - Apple Community

or other alternatives

I just got a Chevy Equinox and it has no CD player, just radio or MP3... I'll check iTunes. It just bugs me when they purposely made the songs segue into each other and then they aren't put out like that. It's probably not under the band's control thought, I'm not sure. I know I have several Black Sabbath CDs where the songs that are connected will rip that way.

So nice to see people actually appreciate Def Leppard music before the Pyromania age. IMHO their best two albums are the 1st and 2nd. Once teen aged girls start liking your stuff, your hard edge is gone.

and I don't ever want sugar poured on me....

So nice to see people actually appreciate Def Leppard music before the Pyromania age. IMHO their best two albums are the 1st and 2nd. Once teen aged girls start liking your stuff, your hard edge is gone.

and I don't ever want sugar poured on me....
I’m a chick and I agree with you. They had balls and then Pyromania had one or two catchy things but they were balls forward rock and roll no more.

Lack of CD player aside this is one more strike against streaming media and one more reason physical media has the upper hand.

I hope you can find the version you're looking for.

Pyromania is the only album I owned on cassette (two of them actually, wore the first one out summer 1983), CD, and digital (ripped the CD remember that?) if I ever get a vinyl copy it’ll be the one version I never had. I understand your frustration, try getting Queen’s We Will Rock you and We Are The Champions together.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back