Anyone know Bruce Coulombe from deloreantimemachines.com ???

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys,
just curious if anyone know this guy, Bruce Coulombe: https://www.facebook.com/bruce.coulombe.10

I find him on: http://www.deloreantimemachines.com/
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Delorean-Time-Machines-sales-rental/171121596297656?ref=ts&fref=ts

I sent him on May my Remote Controller FUTABA (green version, more expansive and accurate) cause I seen that him could do a very nice conversion to do it 100% screen accurate.
He said me that he received it and start immediatly work to ship it at end of June. Ok, I'm happy for this!
So I wait end June... wait... wait... no notice from him!
he reply
I was a bit worried... I paid much $$$ my FUTABA, so start to write him... he reply to me after various email (with no reply) and said me

"You are in my to do schedule. I will make your prop and have it out to you this month. Please check back with me in one week.
Regards
Bruce"

I'm back to be happy... I'll have my FUTABA ready in July....
After one week I'll contact him again... after tons of email with no reply, finally a email from him on 31th JULY (!!!!!!)
He wrote me this email:

"I knew I should not have taken on your order because we are crazy slammed but......
I'm not going to give you accuses for my lack in responding to emails. I am responsible for my unprofessional actions no matter how overhelmed we (I) am.
Rob tells me that your radio is now completed but, I need to personally inspect it when I return to my shop on Monday. If all has been done well, it will be shipped out on Wednesday August 5th.
I apologize for your frustration for my lack in responding to emails.
Regards
Bruce"

Ok... I'm again happy! This time he give me a day of shipping! So I wait until 5th August... write him again....

Now guys I wrote him EVERYDAY, 2/3 emails each day, many message on his facebook profile, wrote a BAD feedback on his group page but now I don't know what I could do more!!!

I don't want to loose my FUTABA, I paid it too much to give it to him like a present...

Anyone could help me? Maybe to write a message, or a phone call to him.........

I need your help guys......

I've never dealt with him, but I never heard any bad things about him. You can contact him here on the RPF, too. His user name is Coulombe.

Man, this sucks. Coulombe is a well known name in the BTTF prop world, as far as I know. I once considered buying one of his finished remotes, but it was a red one and very expensive. I than searched for Futaba's myself, but was unable to import them in Belgium from the US, since these are not approved for the European market. Eventually I could import some from the UK. I had two green remotes and one red one. The red one has been sold again, but I do have two green ones still.

I hope you get your futaba back... I won't ship mine to be finished (don't want to take the risk that it gets lost). I really hope the kits that where discussed in a thread here still will be done, and I can convert my remote myself. If in the very worst case, you don't see your remote back, I'm willing to pay my next prop from you with a green Futaba, mate ;-). But as said before, I thought Bruce Coulombe was thrustworthy. Maybe he is on holidays or something...

Just give him a little more time...

I was in contact with him years ago about about the flux capacitor and some other BTTf props... He's a really nice guy and answered all my questions in detail, but he also said that he's always busy due to his job and other prop related work, so it could take some time...

I'm pretty sure you will get your stuff...

Sarednab, Bruce just told me that he was in the middle of replying to your post and it was lengthy, but he lost the draft on his phone when he accidentally clicked something else on the phone. He is currently heading out now for a meeting and said he will respond by later today or latest by tomorrow.

Ok...what is strange for me is that...1 month with no message now a reply to you...why?
I only hope I get it...
Thanks for your help mate!

Good luck Serednab. Have you seen any of his remotes? I was under the impression that he didn't use accurate parts on his remotes.

Good luck Serednab. Have you seen any of his remotes? I was under the impression that he didn't use accurate parts on his remotes.

Thanks Brad!
Yes, there was pics on his website but now it seems to be removed. From what I seen it looks really very very accurate but I don't analyze it very close.

Thanks Brad!
Yes, there was pics on his website but now it seems to be removed. From what I seen it looks really very very accurate but I don't analyze it very close.

I've seen his remotes and the I don't think he uses the correct Stanley displays. His remotes are close but not accurate.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back