Anyone know anything about JK Sabers?

Rodann

Sr Member
I'm sure it's old news- I was googling and found a website that seems to sell custom and replica sabers. Anyone here know anything about them? Are they members here, or "distant" like Parks?

I havent heard from/about jk-sabers in a while.. there is also jq sabers (over the pond)

States side.. I would check out: Vaders Vault or one of the other many smiths available on FX-Sabers.com

If you want to design/build your own.. maybe start at: www.thecustomsabershop.com (use there builder to play with the available parts to design something you like before ordering)

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/mhsbuilder/mhsbuilder.php

Personally I would stay away form Ultra sabers.. too many horror stories, pics that show bad electronics, glue, tape..etc..

That being said,, they are probably the cheapest route (but again you get what you pay for)

Thanks. I was mainly wondering because I just discovered they were selling a modified version of my Darth Nemesis design, using the same name and everything. It was a personal design I showed off here around 10 years ago.

Lol- the jerk must have taken down his YouTube video, after he fanally saw what I posted under it. That is was MY design,, he even used the name I gave it, and he was just making money off other peoples' designs. I'd paste it here, but it won't let me. The saber design is still up on his website, though........

Yeah, JK has been selling several of my original designs and not even changing the name as well. Who is this guy IRL? Anyone know who he really is? Name?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back