Anyone know any really good costume makers?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GeorgeL

I have someone that is willing to handmake me the clown costume for my poltergeist clown head but I was wondering if anyone knew any really good costume makers that visit these boards? I'd like to get some feedback and possibly a quote on making me the costume before I proceed.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

George

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

howlingwind13

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by GeorgeL@Jan 7 2006, 08:39 PM
I have someone that is willing to handmake me the clown costume for my poltergeist clown head but I was wondering if anyone knew any really good costume makers that visit these boards? I'd like to get some feedback and possibly a quote on making me the costume before I proceed.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

George
[snapback]1153309[/snapback]​

PM SENT.
mike

rosenengel

This is my homemade "Poltergeist" Clown. Now i`m looking for a good Replica Clown, like the Super Mongrel Clown. Send me a private message if you can help me to find them.

PICT0104.JPG