Anyone here handy with video editing? You're my only hope...

Aussie66

Hey guys!
So i had a friend that's quite handy with video editing to have a go at this project for me and while we got the video part PERFECT we couldn't get the audio quite right.
Basically the project is to do this- Fast, Free Video Hosting & Video Sharing - VideoBam but in HD using the 1080p blurays as source files BUT using the audio from the 720p Vision rips (The ones from before the bluray release), for the Darth vader "Noooo" bit to get rid of that horrible little bit. The 720p video for the "nooo" part can be used instead of just the audio if that makes it any easier.
Also there were a few very small changes that we made. Namely the addition of Anakin slicing windu's arm off (Just the few frames where he brings the lightsaber up and cuts through Windu's arm) which from memory was just before we see Windu force lightning'd out the windu... I mean window
smiley.gif
Sorry i couldn't help that lol.
The part where Dooku blasts him, slow that down just a smidge. Also instead of showing luke saying "I am a jedi...." just have the audio play not quite as loud as the regular dialogue audio but not too far off. That's about it
smiley.gif

The completed extraction file will be quite large and you'll need to encode/compress it preferably using QEBS6 or maybe QEBS5 to get it down to 3.99gb again
smiley.gif

If there's anyone that thinks they have the skills to be up to this challenge, please let me know
smiley.gif

Oh :/ If it's of any meaning it's literally just to replace my bluray with. I can't stand the DV "Noooo" but also can't live without the HD goodness lol :)

Oh :/ If it's of any meaning it's literally just to replace my bluray with. I can't stand the DV "Noooo" but also can't live without the HD goodness lol :)
You're going through an awful lot of trouble to remove a bit of audio that lasts a few seconds.

It's not that bad and it's not your movie to edit.

There's a dead horse over there you could go beat instead.

Meh. That's your opinion not mine. I purchased the bluray boxset retail. I hate the dv "Nooo" and love the recut ending in the link. I just want that recut ending done in hd so it can replace the bluray ending. No big deal and no dead horses to beat anywhere in sight ;)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back