Anyone here ever built a "TARDIS" police ?

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Egon Spengler, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Egon Spengler

Egon Spengler Sr Member

I'd really love to build one of these. Probably out of something lightweight and easy to disassemble. I have no interest in working with fiberglass.

Has anyone here ever built a TARDIS? :) Pictures and descriptions please? :)

Got a big 8' tall room to fit the thing inside. Is that tall enough?

2. slave1pilot

slave1pilot Sr Member

3. Egon Spengler

Egon Spengler Sr Member

LOL Nice. Thank you thats very cool of you to help me with this, but I'm looking to build a full scale replica :)

4. karstva

karstva Well-Known Member

Actually you should go here, Mine is fiberglass, most are made from wood and MDF though, this is a great forum and lots of great people to help get your build started, plans also. Any questions PM me I am a moderator on that forum

http://tardisboard.proboards43.com/

5. Egon Spengler

Egon Spengler Sr Member

Thank you. :)

6. Clone-extra1

Clone-extra1 Well-Known Member

I've been looking to replicate just the doors to replace my bedroom door. At this point I'm only as far as the plans.

7. phase pistol

phase pistol Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

8. karstva

I know that guy, his name is Crispin Glover, I have seen his Box and his Console room, both very very cool. I have a fiberglass build myself that is nearing completion. I am a moderator on the TARDIS rebuilders guild, we have a manual and tons of plans. Most builds are from wood and MDF but a scant few are fiberglass, a great resource and a great forum, Come and join us. Here is the link

http://tardisboard.proboards43.com/index.cgi

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(karstva @ Apr 20 2006, 12:17 PM) [snapback]1229612[/snapback]</div>
    Whoops, I posted before, I must be tired I didn't see my post from last night. :)

9. one138

one138 New Member

10. moffeaton

moffeaton Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Crispin HELLION Glover?

As in "hey you - get your * hands off her"?

11. Watson

Watson Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

McFly.....

12. karstva

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(moffeaton @ Apr 20 2006, 01:10 PM) [snapback]1229646[/snapback]</div>

See I know I was tired now, his name is crispin, but not glover and for the life of me I can't remember his last name right now, sad..so very sad.

13. Egon Spengler

Egon Spengler Sr Member

Wow, thanks for the great replies and pics. I'm looking to build the larger 2005-2006 version of the Tardis :)