anyone heard of Westerfield Studios

Mega Gigan

Has anyone heard of these folks? I was looking to purchase something in the future from these guys. Their stuff looks awesome, but I just wanted to make sure (I didn't want this to turn into another Costume Junkie ordeal) And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they are. I've never heard about them before. And I'm just asking the friendly community of replication propping people for a little help? Possibly? Maybe? Please? :)

*Bump*
Someone's asking about these guys on the Aliens boards too... Anyone got experience with them, or know if they do things properly?

Their vac-formed stuff is good quality for the price (halo armor). I don't know what their Aliens or Stormtrooper stuff is like personally but the pictures on the website are what you get.

Rob is also a pretty easy guy to talk to. Try giving him a call in his studio if you have questions about his stuff.

Robert Westerfield is a good guy with a lot of costuming experience. I've heard a complain about his work shipping slowly. (I'm probably the worst for this myself).

Certainly trustworthy though.

Cool. I was worried he might be a recaster as I couldn't find much info anywhere on him.

Any idea what the source of his USCM armour is, anyone?

I know he vacs his own stuff and creates his own bucks...I know his master chief armor is cast using the 6' statue, and his ODST stuff is scratch build. Beyond that, I know nothing.

I might go over and do some side work with him. In the few moments that I have spent with him, he did know what he was talking about.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back