Anyone heard from Hotshot lately?

rudolpht

Around Thanksgiving I commissioned Rhett to to a Star Destroyer buildup, ESB colors and some detailing. Sent $s as a down payment. Supposed to be done in a week, 2 weeks max. Christmas came & went. End of January said to busy and said he would return deposit. While I really wanted the piece, I could understand particularly after such a long time.

Been waiting ever since for the return of the deposit. Disappointing considering such a talented RPFer and the trust associated with many members.

Please let me know if there has been a sighting, I really would appreciate my $ back.

Originally posted by rudolpht@Mar 30 2006, 10:42 PM
Anyone.  Rhett?????
[snapback]1216603[/snapback]​

He has been slow in responding to many people, he just took on too much and real life gobbled him up...

Take a swing over to Proptopia.com here is the direct LINK as he explains his situation...

I live near Rhett. I can attest that he is extremely busy with a new job. I will follow up with him regarding the refund. He said he has not been on the RPF for at least a month.

Rest assured he does settle up on things as promised. It just takes him a little time at times. I will see him Monday.

Scott

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vaderman1701 @ Mar 31 2006, 03:55 PM) [snapback]1217006[/snapback]</div>
I live near Rhett. I can attest that he is extremely busy with a new job. I will follow up with him regarding the refund. He said he has not been on the RPF for at least a month.

Rest assured he does settle up on things as promised. It just takes him a little time at times. I will see him Monday.

Scott
[/b]

Scott,

He seems like a reputable guy, and does fantastic work. I'm hoping he comes through and thanks for checking.

Thanks for other links too guys.

Regards,
Tim

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bryancd @ May 5 2006, 09:36 AM) [snapback]1238888[/snapback]</div>
OK, I PM'ed him early this week and have heard nothing. This may have to be escalated if he doesn't turn up.
[/b]

It's a shame he is hiding from people. He does nice work.

JDH

Just an FYI...I know Hotshot and have seen all the stuff he is working on persoanlly. You all will not be disapointed. He does have alot on his plate but I can guarantee everyone will get what they ordered and will be extremely pleased with it.

Scott

He's a liar got this.back today after I asked him to build a proton pack..

Hey *******, I JUST got home from work. Soooooo sorry I can't drop what I'm doing and answer your badly spelled and poorly worded emails.I'll be refunding you after the first of November.**** off.

Yeah refunding me part money in installments in November and sending me the light kit this was not the agreement. Ive emailed him today to try and sort this out like Men as i want the prop if he had been straight and said when i commisioned him that he couldnt have it made in time for my event then i would of said ok still build it and i will borrow a friends pack.

But when your told all the time updates coming tonight, Updates coming this weekend in emails and nothing shows up what to you think ??? I paid up in full In August but sent first installments in July so there was plenty of time.

Im just really upset by all this now.

Elwood

Contact the mods and see if they can step in, people that steal money on this board like that should just be flat out banned.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back