Anyone Have The Stargate Atlantis Tablet Simulation Files?

Victor Davion

So I decided that I wanted to put together a replica of the tablets seen throughout Stargate Atlantis. I've got a tablet and correct case coming in and am now looking for the production used simulation files. A few dead links around, and I know there was someone selling them on eBay some time ago but does not look to be the case anymore. Looking around there may have been 5GBs worth!

I did find someone on Youtube who looks like they uploaded some of them though I am not really sure if they are accurate; they can be accessed here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg

Example of tablet with files that recently sold on eBay.

Let me be the first to say thank you so much for these if you see what I’ve been up to I’ve been taking Atlantis tech and making it real and this will go along way in helping me to do just that.
So yeah you’re awesome thank you
No problem! it is awesome that they are available (and that the original purchasers uploaded them), I know i spent several hours just checking everything out, look forward to seeing what you do with them!

Thanks for posting this too, I have the screen used Archos 5 (bought from a prop auction years ago) - the hard drive seems to have died and I hate to send it out to have it "repaired" so I'll download these into a new drive and swap it out!
If someone knows how to recover this drive I'll let you try? I don't think it had anything "exclusive" but it was on set.

Thanks for posting this too, I have the screen used Archos 5 (bought from a prop auction years ago) - the hard drive seems to have died and I hate to send it out to have it "repaired" so I'll download these into a new drive and swap it out!
If someone knows how to recover this drive I'll let you try? I don't think it had anything "exclusive" but it was on set.

Glad to hear you can use them, I would love to do a "kino remote" with one of those someday so its nice that we have access to some of those files as well!

Cool that you have a screen used one, I definitely think it would be worth giving a hard drive recovery a shot just in case there was anything on there, you never know. Sometimes you can get a drive going at least long enough to get a couple files off it.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back