Anyone have the ESPER logo?

Noeland

Master Member
I am building an esper for our fan film, I have most of the parts ready to go, need a clock, and that damn camera flash, and I need to have the logo cut. I have some decent pics, but nothign I can recreate the image from in illustrator. They just ain't that clean.

Any help would be appreciated, and credited in the filmas esper logo provider.

Thank you in advance. :D

Worst comes to worst I will just get as close as I can.

Noeland--------------------------

Not mine... But possibly from the game...

http://www.geocities.com/blade_runner_game...sic/esper_2.gif

Here's a crack at it (not perfect, but looks close)...
esper1pf.jpg

They just used an ariel style font for the game. Impact is closer, but still not right. I will post the esper picture I have this evening when I get home.

Thanks for the posts this far. :)

Noeland-----------------

Originally posted by Noeland@Feb 8 2006, 01:58 PM
They just used an ariel style font for the game. Impact is closer, but still not right. I will post the esper picture I have this evening when I get home.

Thanks for the posts this far. :)

Noeland-----------------
[snapback]1179088[/snapback]​

Good enough -- I've redone quite a few logos, I'd be happy to lend a hand if it's within my capabilities.

D>

Hey, I like that. Looks better than what I made. I'm going to take another shot at it today at some point as well. I recreate logo's at my day job like 5 or 6 a day, but the pictures I have of the monitor are not good enough for me to work from.

Njc---------------------

Yup, I ended up not evening turning my computer on last night. I wasn't home for very long. The pic is on my home computer, so unless I have to work at job #2 tonight, I will post it this evening. if I gotta work, later tonight, midnight-ish.

Njc--------------

Originally posted by Noeland@Feb 9 2006, 11:11 AM
Yup, I ended up not evening turning my computer on last night. I wasn't home for very long. The pic is on my home computer, so unless I have to work at job #2 tonight, I will post it this evening. if I gotta work, later tonight, midnight-ish.

Njc--------------
[snapback]1179897[/snapback]​

Roger that.

D>

Thanks Nick. The image I am posting came from your thread I am sure. It's the best picture of the machine I have seen yet.

esper%20small.jpg

I'm going to take another shot at this in illustrator tomorrow at work. I will post my results.

Njc------------------------

Yeah that's the big composite of Esper images. It combines about four different screen caps into one crisp well lit still.

Can't wait for a new DVD of this stuff though. Still alot of questions that the movie and photo research hasn't answered yet.

Nick

A friend of mine who cruises through the RPF from time to time saw a request for the Esper logo in this thread a while back. He recently came into a file that contained a sheet of graphics from the film. It was mainly things like the "Police 995" logo and "Spinner" logo -- stuff for which good scans already exist. But included among them was the "Esper" logo. All of the stuff is straight from the production -- probably hasn't seen the light of day since then. Anyways, he figured he'd share it with those that were interested. Hopefully, you haven't finished the project and can still use it. Enjoy.

LOGO

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back