Anyone have good hi-res pics of a 2nd age elven helmet from LOTR?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hansoloway

OK, I managed to get a UC elven helm for a decent price because it looks like it may have been dropped once. Just slight dings...no big deal. Thing is, I think the paint job is pretty poor on this piece to begin with, and was considering a re-paint. Problem is I can't find any good pictures of an actual film used prop for reference. Most of the pictures you find are of the UC helmet. Any help would be most appreciated!:)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hansoloway

Yeah, problem is I didn't find much in the way of hi-res shots of screen used helmets. I was hoping someone has seen these props close up and managed to take a few good pictures. Something that really shows what colors were used and how they were applied.