Anyone have any Art of Star Wars photo requests?

Can you take some pics of the Cloud City twin pod cloud cars, please? :)
(multiple angles if possible)

Thank you for your time :thumbsup .

Man Matt, if Red 3 is there and you create a battery of hi-res images (similar to whats out there for Red 2), you'd be a hero for MANY....

Thanks DS72. yup - forgot about the BR being at the Boston show.

Originally posted by DARKSIDE72+Mar 5 2006, 06:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DARKSIDE72 @ Mar 5 2006, 06:07 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-PHArchivist
@Mar 5 2006, 01:04 PM
Matt, do they have the 1/24 X-Wings?

I have lots of Red 2 but not much of Red 3 (though I really have no idea if the models are there).

Also the Blockade Runner...?
[snapback]1199206[/snapback]​

Think red 3 is their.

Blockade Runner is in Boston right now. ;)
[snapback]1199208[/snapback]​
[/b]

Could you get some pics of Threepio? Specifically the greeblies on the upper arms and around the elbow joints. And some pics of Vader's Tie fighter if it's on dsiplay. Thanks. :D

Matt, Boy did you open up a big can of worms. LOL .
I hope you camera has a hudge memory card in it.

A 2nd on the vader belt and chest box.

Originally posted by HDPE STORMY@Mar 5 2006, 06:41 PM
Can you take some pics of the Cloud City twin pod cloud cars, please? :)
(multiple angles if possible)

Thank you for your time :thumbsup .
[snapback]1199239[/snapback]​

What he said. :)

Originally posted by kevoris@Mar 5 2006, 02:08 PM
Could you get some pics of Threepio?  Specifically the greeblies on the upper arms and around the elbow joints.  And some pics of Vader's Tie fighter if it's on dsiplay.  Thanks. :D
[snapback]1199270[/snapback]​

I too would love some Threepio photos - mainly because this is the AOTC C-3po and photos of this on display are VERY rare. Anything you can get of him (head, arms, chest legs, knees, feet) would be awesome so we can get an idea of coloring.
Thanks for offering Matt. Have fun.

Matt

not really a pic, but if you could tell me what YOU think the Anakin Attack of the Clones cloak is made out of i would appreciate a first hand look...

all the pics i have it looks to be a "brick wall" type of pattern, but others i've talked with says its more of a weave...

thx
NWJEDI
dave

If they have one I would love some detailed pictures of the visor and shoulder areas of the Royal Guard helmet. Showing angles at the edges of the lens and the joint to the face of the helmet as well as the height and smothness of the shoulders. Truthfully though, anything would be greatly appreciated. :)

Darryl

Hey guys. I'll for sure do my best. I'm heading over there now.

I haven't quite figured out a way to post ALL of these pictures. Maybe I'll ship out CDs or something. Thanks for all the interest. I'll keep you posted.

Originally posted by MattMunson@Mar 6 2006, 01:33 AM
Hey guys. I'll for sure do my best. I'm heading over there now.

I haven't quite figured out a way to post ALL of these pictures. Maybe I'll ship out CDs or something. Thanks for all the interest. I'll keep you posted.
[snapback]1199553[/snapback]​

If needed, I could host pics.

I know its a bit rude but see if you can get any shots up Leia's ANH dress... for the boots of course.

Try to get right down to the ground too.. the backs.... any angles you can please.

Originally posted by comm510@Mar 8 2006, 11:57 PM
Cod pieces. All of them - I have an unusual collection of ... mostly photos.

Mmmmm - cod.
[snapback]1201811[/snapback]​

As many detailed photos of Boba Fett and his armor as you can take :)

Thanks for offering. I wish I could go.

OOPS. I didn't realize this was old until after I posted.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back