Anyone have any Art of Star Wars photo requests?

MattMunson

Master Member
I've stopped in singapore to check out the Art of Star Wars exhibit, and I understand they allow photography.

Anything in particular that people want detailed shots of? Don't say 'everything', but give me something specific. I think I heard someone say the other day that they wanted vader reveal pics, so if that's there, I'll snap the crap out of it.

So let me know.

And if there's anyone here in singapore that wants to get together for a drink or something, I'm staying at the Intercontinental, so give me a ring. I'm here tonight and tomorrow.

Originally posted by MattMunson@Mar 5 2006, 04:58 AM
I've stopped in singapore to check out the Art of Star Wars exhibit, and I understand they allow photography.

Anything in particular that people want detailed shots of? Don't say 'everything', but give me something specific. I think I heard someone say the other day that they wanted vader reveal pics, so if that's there, I'll snap the crap out of it.

So let me know.

And if there's anyone here in singapore that wants to get together for a drink or something, I'm staying at the Intercontinental, so give me a ring. I'm here tonight and tomorrow.
[snapback]1199048[/snapback]​

Maybe lesser known things, so we could maybe dissect the photos and do a Parts of Star Wars kinda thing...That said, I like things like comlinks, crap and doo-dads that are on belts, pouches; personal, detaily type objects.

PLEASE take some detailed pics of Fett's right gauntlet (the one without the rocket on top).. We especially need good, detailed close-up pics of the switches on the side of this gauntlet as we have not seen them on tour before. Thanks so much...

[attachmentid=6999]

I would LOVE and appreciate some scout trooper shots.

In order of preference, some nice clear close ups of these...

The "thermal detinator" detail on the back of the belt...

thermal_det.jpg

Anything which can prove or disprove if the visor was made in two pieces...

BSY1G_visor_crop.jpg

And a nice, clear shot of the bicep detail wouldn't suck...

AOSW_Tbit.jpg

Thanks in advance. :)

Cheers.
TJ

Hey, thanks for the offer. I would be interested in anything Boushh. Especially the back area and the side area where the cape attaches to the belt. And of course the helmet details.

If Leia's ANH costume is there then please try to get some nice close ups of the boots from as many angles as possible. :)

Originally posted by steveo@Mar 5 2006, 02:45 PM
Hey, thanks for the offer.  I would be interested in anything Boushh.  Especially the back area and the side area where the cape attaches to the belt.  And of course the helmet details.
[snapback]1199089[/snapback]​

Hey, thanx for offering :) can ya get some pics of the side panels close up on the Han in Carbonite? Either side or both? thanx a BUNCH :) curt :)

How about a couple nice close ups of that funky Vader Chestbox - THe Semi ANH style one - If you can get an angle showing any of the strap attachments in the back that would be awesome.

Helmets Helmets Helmets....

I was jkust adding some pics to my site this weekend of the Vader reveal but it looks like there's a lot of dust on the pic (or rather the flash is picking it up) so it doesnt look great.

Anything you can get

Thanks Matt.

Jez

Biker Scout, black suit parts, and if possible close-up of stiches and gloves would be great. Have a nice trip. :)

Matt .

DARTH VADER ...

Detailshots of everything . I know that it is not a special thingie to see DV pics, but I would like to have more pics of the exhibited suit in particular.

Thanks,
Michael

P.S.: Korben and Leeloo passes arrived a few weeks ago, thanks .

Matt, do they have the 1/24 X-Wings?

I have lots of Red 2 but not much of Red 3 (though I really have no idea if the models are there).

Also the Blockade Runner...?

Originally posted by PHArchivist@Mar 5 2006, 01:04 PM
Matt, do they have the 1/24 X-Wings?

I have lots of Red 2 but not much of Red 3 (though I really have no idea if the models are there).

Also the Blockade Runner...?
[snapback]1199206[/snapback]​

Think red 3 is their.

Blockade Runner is in Boston right now. ;)

Originally posted by Brak's Buddy@Mar 5 2006, 12:49 PM
PLEASE take some detailed pics of Fett's right gauntlet (the one without the rocket on top)..  We especially need good, detailed close-up pics of the switches on the side of this gauntlet as we have not seen them on tour before.  Thanks so much...

Any way you could get some pics of the side that same gauntlet? I would like to see some pics of the 4 darts from the side. Where are you going to post the pics?

Thanks.
Asok.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back