Anyone Got Any Goodfellas Props?

JoeR

Sr Member
This is one of my favourite films, would love to see any props anyone might have. :D

Joe

You know, we always called each other good fellas. Like you said to, uh, somebody, :You're gonna like this guy. He's all right. He's a good fella. He's one of us.: You understand? We were good fellas. Wiseguys. But Jimmy and I could never be made because we had Irish blood. It didn't even matter that my mother was Sicilian. To become a member of a crew you've got to be one hundred per cent Italian so they can trace all your relatives back to the old country. See, it's the highest honor they can give you. It means you belong to a family and crew. It means that nobody can f - k around with you. It also means you could f - k around with anybody just as long as they aren't also a member. It's like a license to steal. It's a license to do anything. As far as Jimmy was concerned with Tommy being made, it was like we were all being made. We would now have one of our own as a member.

[image]http://photos.groups.aol.com/_img/raiderscaps/qzeiTi/pdvd_2855HdGvr.jpg[/image]

Ironic. I was going to post the exact same thing and you beat me to it. I'd also love to see ANYthing anyone may have. Props, costumes, BTS pics...anything at all. Goodfellas is by far one of the best American films ever made. In my top 10 for sure.

I guess no one has anything or rather no ones is coping to having any thing. :lol

What can you really have from this movie that would make a prop unusual or show-worthy? What...you gonna get a big knife so you can cut off a deer's paw? :lol

I've always wanted to commission someone to copy the painting of the two dogs and the fisherman..

"I like this painting. One dog goes this way and the other dog goes that way, and this guy's saying "Whaddaya want from me"?

I have the brass/gold colored bar that is shown in the scenes with the floral wallpaper and the pink doors, I think it is a woman's house. If you search on YouTube goodfellas it shows a part of the film with the title saying greatest movie scenes ever or something... Idk, but if you want to see a picture of it I will upload one.

I have the brass/gold colored bar that is shown in the scenes with the floral wallpaper and the pink doors, I think it is a woman's house. If you search on YouTube goodfellas it shows a part of the film with the title saying greatest movie scenes ever or something... Idk, but if you want to see a picture of it I will upload one.

257331_10152367621100451_1666894466_o.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back