Anyone going to be in TDK rises?

fotokid

I searched every keyword I could find so link me if this is a repeat thread.

Anyways, Signed up with two other rpfers to be an extra this saturday in TDK rises in Pittsburgh. Who else will be there? Any meet up plans? We'll be there Wedmesday-Sunday.

Let's buy each other a few rounds :)

I meant to tell you I got it this morning; excellent job! My kid freaked out when I set it up.

Probably because I told him the Guardians of Oa sent it.

Yea we're gonna be in the stadium for a scene involving the Gotham Rouges football team. The emails are hilarious and written to the mind set of children and Michael Bay.. "LOOK FORWARD TO EXPLOSIONS AND AWESOME EFFECTS AND PRIZES"

We essentially get to sit in hot stadium all day and cheer when the camera rolls. I'm looking forward to set creeping in the days before.

That's cool that they told you what you would be doing. Hey, maybe it will rain...that might help with the heat. :D

Yea we're gonna be in the stadium for a scene involving the Gotham Rouges football team. The emails are hilarious and written to the mind set of children and Michael Bay.. "LOOK FORWARD TO EXPLOSIONS AND AWESOME EFFECTS AND PRIZES"

We essentially get to sit in hot stadium all day and cheer when the camera rolls. I'm looking forward to set creeping in the days before.

Be sure to get your wang out for a Teen Wolf photobomb.

Re: Anyone going to be in TDK rises? SPOILERS + PHOTOS

First day on set creepin around. The photos aren't anything new but I have lots of detail shots of all three tumblers and the batpod if anyone wnats them. Tomorrow I'll be in Heinz stadium for the Gotham Rogues football scene but wont be able to take a camera.

I read on comingsoon today that quite a few of the Pittsburgh Steelers will be the Gotham Rogues

ROGUES P L A Y E R S
#91 Aaron Smith
#7 Ben Roethlisberger
#99 Brett Kiesel
#13 Dan Rooney
#83 Heath Miller
#86 Hines Ward
#24 Ike Taylor
#51 James Farrior
#92 James Harrison
#56 LaMarr Woodley
#53 Maurkice Pouncey
#17 Mike Wallace
#25 Ryan Clark
#43 Troy Polamalu

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back