Anyone get the UC WitchKing yet?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ive noticed a few sites are saying the new UC WitchKing helmets are in stock, anyone preorder theirs and get it yet? Curious to see the actual product.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ortiz34

Anyone know the best place to get one?
I heard WOW has them for under 300- but you need to be in some club the have or something???

Originally posted by allosaur176@Mar 4 2006, 08:04 AM
Yeah, I too am curious as to what this thing looks like in person
[snapback]1198568[/snapback]​

Darth Maul

Anyone aware of the dimensions of this piece? Curious of its size compared to the Sauron helmet.

Lello999

Well, I heared or better read that it was one inch higher than the Sauron

Hope that helps
Domenik

Sith Prop Lord

Could someone please post pics of their UC witchking helmet? I'm still debating if I want to pick it up or go for an all metal version.

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hmm..looks a little to rusty to me...but maybe not. Defenetly wanna see it on somebody :p

rudolpht

Rust look obviously intentional.

I am very impressed as tall as the undersized Sauron.

Definitely a great piece for the $s.

Number plaque in helmet. Nice stand. Sorry UC is getting out of the LOTR business.

Tim

Lello999

Thanks a lot for the great pics. Well, I do not like the hood, but I think I have to wait unti I recieve mine.

Thanks a lot for the pics again

Domenik

Swedolorian

Yeah, really nice war mask.

I was a bit disappointed that they didn't make it in metal, but it look okay anyway...