Anyone from Rochester, NY?

TaylorMcManus

I'm working on a Spider-Man fan film (you can read more about it here) and I'm wondering if there is anyone here from Rochester, NY who would like to help me out with it. If you have a costume of a Spidey character or if you're just an actor and would like to be in the film, please let me know. Also, if you're into film-making or anything like that, I'd love some help in that area as well. Any help would be great!

Hey Taylor, I am in Rochester. Live NW near Greece. I have a killer Wolverine costume, see my Avatar. No Spidey stuff, but might be interested in getting involved with your project. I'm involved in performing arts from time to time. FB me or I'm at davidpcoppola@yahoo.com. Talk soon.

I'm working on a Spider-Man fan film (you can read more about it here) and I'm wondering if there is anyone here from Rochester, NY who would like to help me out with it. If you have a costume of a Spidey character or if you're just an actor and would like to be in the film, please let me know. Also, if you're into film-making or anything like that, I'd love some help in that area as well. Any help would be great!
Im in buffalo ny and have a friend in acting who has done spiderman presentations at stores

I'm in Westchester not to far away. If you need any help let me know. I got a lot of film equipment if you need some extra stuff.

I have a few friends who might be interested. Were all mostly film majors.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back