Anyone Ever Seen This Display Before?!!!

Cry-Lo Ren

So here is a little story about it so far. I saw this up for sale on cragslist about a few months back for $80 I have never seen ti before but looked really cool. After asking the seller a few questions he informed me that he worked for a company that custom makes displays for large companies and this one was made for fox about 8 years ago and that they only made 60 of them, their recent one was the dark souls fountain display at this past E3. This display is about 7 feet wide by about 5 feet tall. Now after having it hung beautifully on my wall I have been itching to know where it was displayed at such as convention, theater, etc... Now the weird thing is that the center "star wars" sign is detachable and is about a good 5 inches thick black Styrofoam and when I was visiting a few local Disney stores that had the exact same star wars logo hung where their star wars items were at so intrigued me even more. when asking the employee where do they get this props he did not know so was a bust there. I wanted to see and ask here if perhaps anyone has ever seen this display before as i would love to know a bit more backstory on it. Everything on it is 3D the lasers, death star, tie fighters, x wing, photo does it no justice and had to move my room around just to fit this huge thing but was well worth it.

Thank you for you help in advance and if this post does not belong in this section please feel free to delete.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back