Anyone ever make a SeaQuest SeaPOC?

Macrossmaster

I've seen pics in other threads of one of the few (if only) surviving SeaPOC's (personal on-board computer), the nifty little fold up computers used on SeaQuest. Was there EVER a kit made, or are there plans?

Thanks.

Cole

<div class='quotetop'>(Macrossmaster @ Jan 18 2006, 02:03 AM) [snapback]1161678[/snapback]</div>
I've seen pics in other threads of one of the few (if only) surviving SeaPOC's (personal on-board computer), the nifty little fold up computers used on SeaQuest. Was there EVER a kit made, or are there plans?

Thanks.

Cole
[/b]

Cole,

I know this is an old thread, but did you ever get any info back on this one?

Mark

Only a reply from the propmaster who made them on SeaQuest. His are originals though. Don't think there's plans for a kit. Haven't heard anything on this other than originals floating around...

<div class='quotetop'>(Macrossmaster @ Aug 23 2006, 12:03 AM) [snapback]1305366[/snapback]</div>
Only a reply from the propmaster who made them on SeaQuest. His are originals though. Don't think there's plans for a kit. Haven't heard anything on this other than originals floating around...
[/b]

Did he still have access to molds/ parts? I have an original one, but I'd love to have one to fix up ( don't want to touch this one).

Just in case it helps, here are pics:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mommydawn200...n2000/my_photos

Its probably my favorite SQ prop. I want to make some good plans, but just havent had the time.

Mark

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back