Anyone ever hear of this company ?

Never heard of them but they look kind of expensive.
$350 -$400 for a plastic helmet seems a lot. The paint finish looks nice and all but that's more than double the price of official Black Series helmets.
I guess it depends what you are looking at and what other options are available for that piece?

I wonder if they are licensed ?

They are not. They are based out of the UK, so shipping will probably be a huge additional cost if you're not local.

****Edit**** Correction. They are based out of Tomsk, Russia. But on their facebook page they say they are from Almaty, Kazakhstan.

TazMan2000

Last edited:
I think it is written somewhere the helmets are not licensed because "fan made"...
Indeed. they have a disclaimer that it's "Fan Art" and therefore not licenced... of course in most of the world it's illegal to sell Fan Art so that disclaimer ain't gonna do them much good if the Mouse comes knocking.
The video seems to show manufacturing occurring in Russia, so the UK is either just an online storefront for the Russian manufacturers or its some UK-based guy buying in bulk from a Russian manufacturer and on-selling.
Video also shows a lot of vac-forming over wooden and 3d printed pucks. Curious how durable vac-formed parts are?
I always got the impression that vac-formed plastic was pretty thin and not super strong but no idea if that's true of all vac-formed materials?

Indeed. they have a disclaimer that it's "Fan Art" and therefore not licenced... of course in most of the world it's illegal to sell Fan Art so that disclaimer ain't gonna do them much good if the Mouse comes knocking.
The video seems to show manufacturing occurring in Russia, so the UK is either just an online storefront for the Russian manufacturers or its some UK-based guy buying in bulk from a Russian manufacturer and on-selling.
Video also shows a lot of vac-forming over wooden and 3d printed pucks. Curious how durable vac-formed parts are?
I always got the impression that vac-formed plastic was pretty thin and not super strong but no idea if that's true of all vac-formed materials?

In the first video it does appear that they are headquartered in Russia, what looks to be the city Novosibirsk. Buyers should be made aware of who they are supporting when buying from CyberCraft. I don't think Disney will send a lawyer into Russia now. If they are using a UK business as a storefront, this will probably be frowned upon if the government of the UK finds out.

****Edit**** Correction. They are based out of Tomsk, Russia. But on their FB page they say they are from Almaty, Kazakhstan. They might have changed that info to disguise the fact that they are in Russia so as not to scare away future business. Be wary.
Their email is info@cyber-craft.ru off their FB page.

TazMan2000

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back