Anyone done a resident evil S.T.A.R.S. costume?

Sulla

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone done a resident evil S.T.A.R.S. costume? I was thinking about it. I have an M-16, MP5, and some pistol airsoft guns, a tac vest (it'll work, but I;d rather go screen accurate) and some black BDU's though I think they wore tight turtlenecks, special vests, motorcycle helmets, etc...

Based on your description, you are talking about the Umbrella Security Force.
Those are the ones who wore all black with the Helmets.

I'm still working on my costume and I hope to get a nice HK G36C to complete my outfit.

I've got most of the stuff.

STARS and Umbrella were two different groups.

STARS were the cops and Umbrella is Security.

DSC02676.jpg

DSC02674.jpg

DSC02675.jpg

DSC02673.jpg

I can't remeber if he did character specific or not. But it's definitely a generic STARS outift right out of the video game.

He gave me a screen shot so I could make the template for the stencil on the vest. Did it in Illustrator and cut it out myself with an exacto. That sucked.

There are some variances between the game genre uniforms and the movies. RPD (aka RCPD) was the police department and they had a variety of uniforms, the same as a real PD would have. Their version of SWAT was the Special Tactics and Rescue Service (but for the games, they refer to it as Squad sometimes). Umbrella had their own high end security. The Umbrella subguns were mainly mini-Galils but they also look like mini AK's or G36C's. Here are a couple of studio shots, the first two are Umbrella Security personnel, the third is a Racoon Police (S.T.A.R.S.) tactical officer :

CarlosLR.jpg

BurningZombie.jpg

STARS_PeytonLR.jpg

The RPD also used badges, but only for a few scenes and mainly they were worn by plainclothes officers and detectives. There were also uniform shoulder patches, here are some shots from my RE1 and RE2 collection:

RPD9mmVialGuns.jpg

RPDset.jpg

RPDPatchSet.jpg

Here's a photo showing an RPD cop, with badge, who is "turning" and then shoots himself. It was not seen in the theater version

RPDzombie.jpg

I know it's super late, but thanks everyone. I think I will go with a home grown Stars Cop uniform and slowly cobble together an Umbrella special security uniform later.

wow some real cool RE stuff.. is the Stars Pistol a Berretta I seen some pistols at the flea market with that same logo?..

Where did the shots of the actors standing in front of the white wall come from.. ?.. are they continuity shots.. preprod shots or what..

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back