Anyone doing Batman V Superman DOJ Robin?

Archer21

Is anyone working on the Robin costume from BVS? It looks almost exactly like the Batsuit except a few details like color and emblems. It's a pretty cool costume, I thought about doing it but all the pieces, (belt, gauntlets, cape, boots, mask) were starting to add up quite a bit lol so anyone else attempting this?
tumblr_nrh19xrZMS1sgy8bco1_500.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1400061607.237357.jpgBatman-v-Superman-SDCC-trailer-1-1940x847.png

I'd want to. I have a list of things I want to make and this is on it. At this stage I don't know if I'm capable of making anything but until I was about 7 I payed attention to DC properties and Robin was my favorite character. I'd often dress up as him, the new batman costume is actually my favorite live action costume for batman and I like the look of this as well. If I were ever to attempt a DC costume I'd probably try a slightly more 1966 version of these two costumes.

Looks quite beaten up. If this is all the reference we have right now I guess we'll have to wait for the movie, new trailers or leaked footage.
I like the vest though, the way they did the "lashing" on the front and the colar, if that extending area right above where the cape is afixed is a colar. Can't really tell from the pics.
I might steal this design for a vest upgrade of my Mr: Drake

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back