Anyone do waterjet cut metal parts?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rook 3

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a small project and was wondering if anyone does waterjet cut parts any more.
I can hand cut it, but thought WJ would be more precise. CNC would work too, just
depends on the cost of course.

Might need 2, up to maybe 10 total, again depending on cost.

Thanks!

MH_PWR_PLATE.md.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ID10T

I have a guy I work with.

If you send me a drawing, I can ask him tomorrow on cost and when he could run them. He can supply material as well.

PM me the particulars and I’ll check for you. (In CT)

Rook 3

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm still trying to source diagrams/accurate measurements of the original part. Thanks for the offer!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.